Tuition & Fees

Residency Requirements

Tuition rates and fees are different if you live in Oregon or bordering states, if you live outside of those states, or if you are an international student.

Pay in-state resident tuition if:

  • You will have lived in Oregon for at least 90 continuous days immediately before the term and can demonstrate your intent to become a permanent resident (see complete residency policy AR 7075-05);
  • You are a permanent resident of California, Idaho, Washington, or Nevada; or
  • You are an immigrant from another country.

For more information and a list of accepted proof of residency documents, contact 博天堂官方’s director of enrollment at 541-917-4811.

Pay out-of-state tuition if:

  • Your permanent residence is outside of the states of Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, or Washington.


Pay international tuition if:

  • You are a citizen of another country and require an I-20 to attend college or other non-immigrant status.
    (International students do not become classified as Oregon residents, regardless of the length of their stay.)


博天堂官方 Residency Status Request form.